Friday, November 18, 2011

Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 Review

So I just got back from watching the midnight premiere of Breaking Dawn Part 1, and let me tell you... It is a wonderful movie, I even got teary eyed in a few parts. I had high expectations for this movie and it met them.. and then some. I read the books and the producers did an amazing job matching the book to the movie. I don't want to spoil it for some of you, but there are some pretty gruesome parts, especially when Bella is giving birth, and phew what she went through all that pain. One part in particular was pretty scary, when her back bends all the way back, it reminded me of an exorcism, it tore up my heart seeing her in pain and she looked like crap. Anyways, Bella looked beautiful in her wedding dress, I loved it, It was spectacular. and well I LOVED the movie, 2 thumbs up, 5 stars. I hope you guys like the movie and let me know what you think of it.

1 comment:

  1. I love all the twilight books and movies, I'm going Friday to see Breaking Dawn part 2 with my husband! :)

    ReplyDelete