Thursday, November 17, 2011

Forever Is Only The Beginning

OMG, so today is THE day that we have been waiting for... Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1. I will be going to the midnight premiere with my boyfriend and my brother, as will dozens of other Twilight fans. Yesterday I saw the trailers of this movie and let me tell you, I literally got the chills all over my body just by seeing Bella and Edward finally getting married and going on their honeymoon and all that baby making and her pregnancy...ahhhhhh I am just so anxious to see this movie. I just hate that I'll have to wait and see Part 2 like next year, which kinda sucks, but whatever. I'm excited, Are you?

1 comment:

  1. I cannot wait to see this!! :)

    P.s. U are welcome to check out my fashion blog anytime! Thecabinetoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete