Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Crazy In Love


Today is the 4 year Anniversary with the Man that I love. Never in a million years did I think that I would be here today, celebrating the 4 year Anniversary with him. But God answered my prayers and brought us back together, and look at us now, more in love then we have ever been, and our love for each other as only gotten bigger. I still get the butterflies everytime he kisses me. He makes me feel so happy, I can't help but smile from ear to ear when I am with him; he brightens up my life and I love him for that. I love him SO much that it is hard to explain. I just want to shout at the top of my lungs and share with the world and proudly say that, Jorge Tizoc, is the Man of my dreams and the Man that I want to spend the rest of my life with, grow old with, have his children and be there for each other. I LOVE YOU JORGE TIZOC with all my heart and soul, you are my soul mate, my other half, my best friend, my EVERYTHING! God has truly blessed with you and I am so thankful for having such a wonderful, determined, handsome and loving boyfriend<3 :) I LOVE YOU BABE! XoXo  

No comments:

Post a Comment